Next Gen Consoles
Next gen consoles, it’s been eight years since the last big batch of releases from the world’s most popular game console makers.
With the release of Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5 scheduled for late 2020 and a host of new information available starting June 2020.
We look at what we know so far about the following blockbuster devices from Microsoft and Sony.
Game console specifications
- It will not surprise anyone, but the next generation of game consoles will represent a step forward in all respects, especially when it comes to specs.
- While we’re not going to delve into the tech under the hood of these devices, here are a few advancements that might whet your appetite.
- The new Xbox (pictured above) promises to be a console beast. We’re expecting some severe graphics capabilities, higher performance levels with less power usage.
- And even an aspiration to run games at 60 FPS (frames per second) in 4K.
- What will this mean for the players? Well, aside from everything looking so much prettier.
- Having an SSD hard drive is expecting to reduce the number of loading screens people have to sit on.
- Current Xbox owners will also be delighted to know that existing Xbox One accessories will be usable on Series X. It will also include a physical disc drive and support backward compatibility.
- It means that you will be able to play old Xbox One, Xbox 360, and original Xbox games.
- Although some gamers may be disappointed to note that Microsoft does not expect the console to support virtual reality capabilities at launch.
- The PS5, as shown above, will also feature a ton of updates in its previous iteration. Out of doors, it will launch with two consoles.
- A standard edition with a 4k Blu-Ray disc drive and a slimmer discuss PS5 digital edition.
- The latter’s inclusion is a nod to the inevitable decline in the number of people buying physical versions of games these days.
- Those familiar with previous PlayStation models will notice how different the PS5 is in terms of design.
- Not least Sony’s decision to revise its typical black color scheme. The controller has also had a tweak and now features haptic feedback, adaptive triggers, and a built-in microphone.
- As with the Xbox, it will have much more processing power and an ultra-fast SSD to improve the gaming experience for gamers. Unlike the Xbox, it will also launch with virtual reality capabilities more to watch this movie: rangasthalam hindi dubbed movie download
- They’ve already bothered us with several launch games for both Xbox and PlayStation. Some titles especially generate a lot of buzz on online forums.
- Before we dive into some of these games, it’s interesting to note that for the first time since manufacturers began playing generationally, games released for Xbox Series X will not be exclusive.
- All Microsoft games that work on Series X will also work on Xbox One and vice versa.
- The games will, in effect, run backwards and forwards, with graphic compromises on older models and updates on newer devices.
- For example, the highly anticipated Cyberpunk 2077 recently had its release date pushed back to November 19, suggesting that it will launch with Series X and One compatibility.
- Among the many games that players are most excited about is Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla.
- Which will put the player in the shoes of a legendary Viking raider searching for glory.
- Agent 47 will also return in the latest version of the popular Hitman series, Hitman III, another title due out next year. Both games will be available on both consoles.
- For those less in love with the promise of gore, the platform game Ratchet and Clank: A Rift Apart might be more for them.
- This PlayStation exclusive will likely be a fun third-person action-adventure in the same vein as its predecessors. Marvel’s Spider-Man.
- Miles Morales is another PS5 exclusive and sees Morales take on Peter Parker’s leading man as the web-slinger.
- The launch trailer gives a compelling idea of what this will look like.
- watch this movie too: bhool bhulaiyaa picture
Release date and price
- Until now, the exact release date and pricing details for both consoles have remained unclear.
- But eagle-eyed internet commentators have noted that an announcement for the Series X launch appeared on Thanksgiving, which is on November 26 this year.
- With the great competition between the two manufacturers, we would not be surprised if the launch of the PS5 was written for a similar date.
Also Read: Nokia 2720 – Simple Styles, Retro, and More
Also, You can find more helpful resources at Newcomputerworld.
5 Digital Marketing Trends to Watch in 2022
Digital Marketing has dominated the marketing industry since a decade but the dynamic nature has seen a lot of newer…