Table of Contents
Long haircuts If you plan to grow your hair or already have it below your shoulders and have no idea how to cut it, it has a beautiful shape.
- Long hair can be cut in multiple ways, but the most basic is with straight ends.
- It is very minimalist, clean and elegant, but you have to bear in mind that if you do not have a lot of hair, it can be too close to your head.
- And if you have a lot of hair or get waves and curls naturally, it is likely buffed.
2.Light Scaling with Long Layers
- To start giving your hair a slight movement, you can choose to make long layers, of which they are almost invisible.
- Also, it’s a good idea to scale the front locks, even slightly.
- Do you want to go one step further? Then you can throw yourself into the world of layers and make them shorter and more marked.
- This type of cut is suitable for both very thick and sparse manes and favours, above all, those that wavy naturally.
4.Curtain + Scaled Bangs
- This cut can be accompanied by long layers, like here, or more marked ones.
- But the key is in the curtain-type bangs that join the scaling of the front locks.
- By wearing the hair down, the different heights of the hair are unified with an effect that is super beautiful and gives the hair a lot of movement.
- Long haircuts with spiky hair were trendy during the ’90s and 00s, and now it seems that they are back in fashion.
- They can be worn with straight and wavy hair and, if you want, you can add light layers.
- This type of bangs serves to frame the face without committing too much as it would happen with a shorter one.
- It is very comfortable to wear because if you want, it can be collected, and if not, you can leave it loose. With a carefree ponytail, it looks excellent.
- Making bangs when you have long hair is a great way to change your look without shortening that long hair that you like so much.
- The option of wearing straight or pointed bangs at the height of the eyebrows, as here, is always good.
- Although if you want to opt for the one that suits you the most, you can choose the bangs depending on the shape of your face.