Mens Long Hairstyles
Mens long hairstyles, from styles that scratch the shoulders to manes that reach the lower back, long hair are elegant and adaptable.
Whether it is pulled back, worn textured, or dramatically parted, long hair can be styled for any occasion.
Table of Contents
6 Best Hairstyles for men with long hair
1. Long Back
- For guys with medium-length locks. An alternative to the bun. For fair hair, a high-shine look is optimal.
- And the container is achieved by finger combing clean hair with a medium hold gel.
- Guys with curly hair can also achieve this look by sweeping the hair’s front section back with a pomade for added hold.
- The curls can be left practically intact.
2. Long Up
- For those days in between or for the man at work, a half bun is a quick and easy way to style long hair.
- By pulling hair back with a drop of serum to ensure maximum shine.
- The natural part can be preserved or hair pulled straight back for a slightly more tousled look. Handsome Men widely use this style with Beards
3. Hondulado Backwards
- This bottom out style is all about texture and dimension. This hairstyle features hair with volume and waves of medium texture and density.
- This style can be used for almost any face shape. To reproduce, apply a styling mousse to clean damp hair, squeeze hard.
- And let it air dry or blow dry by directing the front of the hair back then once the hair is almost dehydrated.
- Take the front section and lightly comb it back before setting it with a flexible spray.
- A modern classic, the man’s bow does not go anywhere. As versatile as they are trendy, chignons are universally flattering and can be altered and customized according to the face’s shape.
- Comb the hair back with your fingers and secure with a knot. The length of your hair will control how high or low you can wear your bun.
- Nonetheless, for best practice, aim just below the crown of your head, with some hair at the nape free of curls.
- While men with defined bone structures can carry the look as smooth as they like, in most cases, a looser bun is the best option.
- For a cleverly messy men’s bun, slide the end of a comb under the top to slightly loosen the hair sections around the face.
- If you like this style, you can see hipsters Hairstyles for Men
5. Long Braids
- For gentlemen with long hair who like a daring look, braids can be an excellent option.
- Not only are they unique in style, but they are also versatile and can accommodate a wide range of styles.
- For a delicate braided look, try wearing your hair in a long, loose braid down the side of your head.
- Alternatively, for an eye-catching style, create lots of tight braids, starting at the scalp and going through the long hair.
6. Long Curly
- If you have exquisitely long curly hair, why not show it off in all its glory?
- Thanks to their usual feel and volume, long curls can be an excellent look for those with a laid back style.
- Of course, to achieve this look, you will need to keep your curls in excellent condition.
- Therefore, you must remember to condition your hair regularly but without washing it too much.
- Also, be sure to invest in hydration-rich hair products and let your hair dry naturally whenever possible, as blow-drying can cause damage.
- Formerly all you need to decide is whether to wear the curls with the back or part.