Data or Info We Collect and How We Use It?
- We collect your name and your email address. For example, you can subscribe to receive blog email updates on the website by providing your email address. Besides, We will not sell your email address or name.
- We use external providers to send the newsletter. We never see, save or save your payment details. Stripe takes care of that. Other third-party providers are Memberful, Convert Kit, Discourse, MediaTemple.net, and Google Analytics.
- The internet has a footprint. Web servers can automatically collect the following information from visitors to the site, including the host and domain from which you are accessing the Internet, the Internet address of the site from which you entered the site, the pages you visit on the site, and the amount of time you spend on the site. This visitor information can be use to improve the website.
- We use this information to provide services, personalize the website for you, enable your access, send you a newsletter, send you bank statements and invoices, collect and process payments, send you marketing emails and send to others.
Legal basis for collecting information
Knowaboutanything.com confirms the following legal reasons for data collection:
- Explicit consent: If you subscribe to the newsletter (free or paid) or another account with Knowaboutanything.com, you give Knowaboutanything.com your express consent to collect the above-mentioned personal data.
- Contract: If you agree with Knowaboutanything.com to provide services against payment, Knowaboutanything.com must collect the above personal data.
- Legitimate Interests: Finally, Knowaboutanything.com may have additional legitimate interests, including accounting and administrative purposes, to collect the personal information mentioned above.
Disclosure of Data
- We will not willingly share your name and email address provided via the website with third parties, except:
- With third parties whom we commission to provide services for us (these third parties are not authorized to store or use your data for any other purpose),
- To comply with legal requirements such as laws, regulations, court orders, or any regulatory or law enforcement agency or personnel.
The visitor information described above under “Information We Collect and How We Use It” might share with third parties as described below under “Cookies” and “Web Beacons.”
Your options and access
We want your name and email address to be correct. You can correct or update the name or the e-mail address you have given us. Corrections can be submitted using this form. Click here to complete. Readers who are not satisfied with an answer can contact us by email at contact@ Knowaboutanything.com.
You can decide on whether you wish to receive our communications on the website or not. You can prevent the further use of your name or your e-mail address by sending via this form. Click here to complete. Readers who are not satisfied with an answer can contact us by email at contact@ Knowaboutanything.com.
Links to other websites
Protect your data
knowaboutanything.com will take appropriate technical and organizational precautions to avoid the loss, misuse, or alteration of your data. When knowaboutanything.com stores your data, it does on protected servers.
It is a small text file that the site can place on your computer. When you visit the site, a cookie may be placed on your computer to personalize and improve your site experience. Your email address and name will not unveil in this cookie. We utilize a cookie that collects traffic data. You can configure your web browser to block cookies. However, this may affect your ability to access certain website functions.
We take appropriate measures to protect personal data from loss and misuse. Please note that no transmission over the Internet is most secure. Nearly emails sent to or from the site might not be secure. Please keep this in mind when sending us information by email.
The website is not meant for children under the age of 13. We will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from you. Suppose we discover that a child has provided us with personal information, we will use reasonable efforts to delete that information. If you have ground to assume that we may have accidentally received Personal Information from a child below the age of 13, please let us know directly at email@example.com.