Table of Contents
How To Get Rid Of Dark Spots
In addition to cosmetic treatments, daily dermatology skincare steps on how to get rid of dark spots can help gently stop the spread of dark spots.
How to remove dark spots?
The correct brightening ingredients, along with exfoliants to physically remove skin cells, gradually reduce dark spots.
Try natural fruit acid (AHA) or glycolic acid peels, which despite the “acid” in their name, are as mild as they are useful.
Please pay attention to the keratolytic ingredients, which promote smoothing and exfoliation of the epidermis.
As they help increase skin renewal and restore an even skin tone.
- Daily skin care with SPF, abundant and daily, protects the skin everywhere, especially when the melanin has already kicked in.
- Sun exposure is the # 1 factor in skin pigmentation changes.
- Studies show that the aging process in the 20 to 80 age group produces an annual decrease in skin radiance.
- The regular application of a sunscreen cosmetic product counteracts this darkening process.
- All the more reason to make SPF as routine as a moisturizer.
Using a vitamin C cream to get rid of dark spots:
- Help your skin with vitamin C. This natural element is one of the best-known ingredients in dermatology to interrupt the entire melanin production process.
- You are fulfilling a double function in prevention and correction.
- Its combined antioxidant and anti-inflammatory action help stop the formation of new dark spots.
- By eliminating free radicals caused by UV rays and pollution.
- Its vitamin strength also inhibits the key enzyme (tyrosinase) behind melanin production (melanogenesis).
Clean excess melanin:
- Exfoliating the skin helps remove excess melanin before it gets too deep and stimulates new cells’ renewal.
- However, a new generation of cosmetics powered by naturally-derived exfoliating ingredients with proven natural action can remove excess.
- Look for those based on fruit acids (AHAs) or glycolic acid to remove melanin pigments, prevent discolouration, and promote uniformity.