How to Grow Eyelashes
How to grow eyelashes here is nothing more seductive than a defined, intense and penetrating look. With the faces we speak, we express ourselves.
Give ourselves away, let ourselves be seen, and see others.
But the perfect look is not only defined by the eyes but the eyelashes that are responsible for framing and giving strength to our gaze.
How to grow eyelashes quickly and at home?
Follow these tips :
1. Eat a balanced diet
- As they roughly, “you are what you eat, ” which is reflected in every part of your body.
- Maintaining a balanced diet with a fair amount of vegetables, fruits and protein sources is the best object you can do to keep your metabolism regulated and grow eyelashes.
- These foods provide you with vitamins and minerals such as vitamins C, E and H, antioxidants and omega-3s.
- Enhancing and strengthening the growth of eyelashes (and hair!)
- Do you want a vitamin boost to make your eyelashes grow? Make this rich juice and drink it in the morning for 2 months.
- You have to mix 4 oranges, 6 carrots, 2 tablespoons of pollen, 1 tablespoon of walnuts.
- 1 tablespoon of pine nuts and 1 tablespoon of honey in the blender. And ready to drink!
- In addition, you can read more helpful resources at quorablog
2. Remove makeup and clean your eyelashes before going to sleep
- Your lashes also need a rest at night, especially from the chemicals in cosmetics that help beautify them during the day.
- This is why you must remove your makeup and mascara every night!
- You can use makeup removal products that are gentle on your eyes and of natural origin, or if you prefer, use micellar water.
- Finish removing the excesses with a cotton ball.
- If you want, you can create your oil to remove makeup, make eyelashes grow and strengthen them.
- However, in a bowl, mix castor oil, avocado oil, olive oil and almond oil, all in equal parts. Apply it with a cotton ball on your eyelashes.
3. Choose products of 100% natural origin
- Nature offers us everything we need. That is why different and more brands are leaning towards producing products that are 100% natural.
- Whether it’s masked to grow your lashes and look fuller during the day or makeup removers that quickly remove makeup while being gentle on your eyes.
- We now have a wide variety of products to choose from. Chemical-free and eco friendly!
4. Castor oil
- Here Castor oil or castor oil is one of the best known natural products for growing eyelashes, eyebrows and hair.
- Its possessions, such as proteins, vitamins and omega 6 fats, make it an ideal product to help your eyelashes grow long and healthy.
- However, the easiest way to use it is to apply it at night with a clean mascara brush.
- So you can apply it along the lashes, from root to tip. Remember to buy it for 100% natural origin.
5. Olive oil
- This excellent oil so used in the kitchen is also perfect for hydrating, strengthening and growing eyelashes.
- Here apply it every night before sleeping on the lids and lashes to act as a natural conditioner.
- Make sure it doesn’t get into your eyes when you apply it, and don’t forget to remove it in the morning.
6. Green tea
- It is another phenomenal plant from Asia, which we have already included in our daily lives for its countless benefits.
- Well, the flavonoids in green tea are excellent for making your eyelashes look long and healthy naturally, thanks to their high antioxidant content.
- To apply it, make an infusion with green tea leaves.
- When it is warm, spread a cotton ball in the information and apply it on eyelids and eyelashes (free of makeup) to stimulate their growth.
- You can find this product in pharmacies and supermarkets that works as a lubricant and conditioner for your eyelashes.
- Its vitamin E content provides volume and helps to grow healthy and hydrated lashes.
- Smear every night for several months. Consent is on overnight or, if you prefer, you can remove it after 15 minutes.
8. Aloe vera
- Here Aloe vera is another plant that provides nutrients and vitamins to the eyelashes to grow hydrated, stay healthy, and prevent falls.
- Smear a small amount at night with a clean mascara brush. Recurrence it every night continuously for a couple of months.
9. Chamomile flowers
- Here you can use chamomile to grow your eyelashes and hydrate them, though it acts as an eye-soothing to help you rest.
- Style an infusion with chamomile flowers and apply it with a cotton ball on the eyelids and eyelashes.
- Or custom the chamomile that comes in bags and put it directly on the eyes.
10. Biotin and vitamin supplements
- You can also help by counting more vitamins in your body with vitamin supplements. Biotin, for sample, stimulates the growth and strengthening of hair, eyelashes and nails.
- However, it remains found in the pharmacy and is occupied daily. There are even brands that sell vitamin centres in powder or gummy bear form.
- Here you have it! These are the suggestions of different plants, infusions, oils and vitamins that lengthen your eyelashes.
- You can choose what suits you best and does not wait any longer to achieve a striking look naturally.
Also Read: Best Shampoo and Conditioner for Dry Hair – 4 Best Shampoo and Conditioner
Review How to Grow Eyelashes? -10 Tips to Grow Eyelashes Quickly.