Fluoride Free Toothpaste
Fluoride free toothpaste is the star component of most toothpaste and is responsible for reducing microbial adherence to the tooth surface and preventing cavities.
It also increases the enamel surface and strengthens the teeth. Despite the long list of benefits, many people prefer to care for their teeth with products that incorporate natural ingredients.
- Baking soda. It is one of the best-known alternatives to toothpaste. You can dip the toothbrush in water and put it in a glass with bicarbonate of soda and brush your teeth as usual.
- Coconut oil. Using coconut oil is another good natural alternative. It has bacterial and fungicidal properties that handily clean the mouth. It can be secondhand alone or combined with baking soda.
- Dry brushing. The easiest alternative! It would consist of brushing your teeth without any addition, only using the brush.
- Dental irrigators. As we discussed in this post, dental irrigators are those instruments that help us professionally clean our mouth. Of course, they must be complemented with brushing.
- Essential oils. It’s another excellent choice for brushing your teeth! Essential oils are antiseptic, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, detoxifying, and fungicidal.
- You can certainly use them for your dental health. The most recommended are mint, lemon, cloves, eucalyptus, rosemary and thyme.
What are the leading brands of fluoride-free toothpaste?
1.HIMALAYA ORGANIQUE, Natural Ayurvedic toothpaste without fluoride:
- It is the best-selling natural toothpaste. It is made with 5 essential ingredients: aegopodium, neem, zanthoxylum, pomegranate and gum arabic.
- All this makes it have an excellent texture. A short-acting antibacterial toothpaste.
- That is, it acts at the time of scraping. Then, it allows the natural microbial flora in the mouth to grow smoothly.
2.SANTE Myrrh Toothpaste (without fluoride):
- A pasta that has been gaining popularity. It has myrrh resin, which has healing qualities. The latter is very useful for the gums.
- Likewise, it has a dose of green tea in its formula. On the other hand, it has the advantage that it is offering at a moderate price.
3.LOGONA Daily Care:
- A triclosan-free toothpaste. It is a curious novelty. Other toothpaste happen to minimize triclosan at minimal doses.
- However, this toothpaste is the only one that offers the complete absence of this substance. Therefore, it is highly recommending to maintain the oral microbial flora.
4.Lavera Basis Sensitive:
- An excellent representative of organic toothpaste. It is supporting by the use of echinacea to clean clients without abrasion.
- Also, its natural qualities leave a pleasant sensation on the palate. However, it is a paste designed not to alter the sensitivity of the gums.
Also You can find more helpful resources at TechiesGuardian