Natural shampoo, free of chemicals and parabens, is becoming one of the most attractive products.
It is because we are more aware of how these types of products can positively impact our lives.
Also, its constant use can significantly improve the hair’s appearance without having to put the health of our body at risk by exposing it to harmful chemicals.
Why use a natural chemical and paraben-free shampoo?
Beyond just being environmentally conscious, natural chemical- and paraben-free shampoo brings many benefits.
Do you wonder why if you have been struggling with the control of your hair for a long time, you do not have beautiful hair?
- You have not been able to find naturally soft, shiny, silky, and sometimes dandruff-free hair.
- The answer may lie in all those chemicals that your regular shampoo contains.
- It may be preventing your hair from looking and feeling healthy.
Benefits of frequent use of a natural shampoo
Choosing a natural shampoo, beyond living a clean and green life, offers options that will significantly enhance your hair.
Here are some:
1. No more irritation to your scalp
Most of the regular shampoos on the market contain three main chemicals:
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS),
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES)
- And parabens.
The first two SLS and SLES are select chemicals to make you foam and feel that lovely bubble sensation. Parabens are used as preservatives:
- But, these three chemicals are usually very abrasive and sometimes cause allergic reactions and skin irritation.
- Natural shampoos may not produce as much lather as traditional commercial shampoos, but you will feel the difference after the first wash.
2. The natural shampoo is suitable for all hair types
- I imagine it happens to you, like most people. You spend hours in the gruelling task of finding the perfect shampoo for you at the supermarket or beauty salon.
- You read and reread labels that say: for mixed hair, fall control, greasy or brittle ends, extra long or fine, etc.
- Natural or organic shampoos are great because you have everything you need straight from nature.
- If you have coloured, dry, damaged or oily hair, natural shampoos are perfect for you.
- Also, for people who are especially allergic to certain chemicals, there are shampoos without artificial fragrances or synthetic agents.
3. Combat bacterial skin infections
- Natural shampoos made with oils, such as tea tree, are excellent hair cleansers.
- The oil works, removing dead skin cells, so the bacteria that feed on it are extinguishing.
- This type of shampoo has a powerful antibacterial and antimicrobial property, which prevents any infection on the scalp that may appear on your way.
- It also reduces the amount of flaking, odour, and bacteria you may have.
4. Prevent hair loss
- Nobody likes to lose their hair. There is nothing that makes you so panicky than seeing your locks of hair around the shower drain.
- With the help of chemical and paraben-free shampoos, the hair’s nutrients are replenishing since the scalp’s pores are not clogged.
- And the nutrients are free to enter and work on the roots of your hair, keeping it thicker, stronger and healthier.
5. Fight dandruff
- Dandruff is a condition of the scalp in which excess oil is produced on the skin. Resulting in an infection in that area.
- The result is a lot of flaking from the itchiness.
- Also, pores become clogged with excess oil and become inflamed.
- Natural shampoos are particularly useful in reducing the production of oils and unclogging the pores on the scalp.
Also You can find more helpful resources at technologyies