Fashion Styles To follow
Table of Contents
Work Your Capsule Wardrobe
Make sure you have reliable staples for your wardrobe:
- An iconic little black dress.
- Rarecustom T-Shirts
- A classic blazer.
- Simple neutral tops and buttons.
- An effortless leather jacket (or jean jacket).
Investing in a collection of mix-and-match basics capsules (and learning how to style them) is key to creating a consistent overall look.
Custom T-shirt or Printing T-shirts
For example, try pairing a fitted custom t-shirt or crop top with wide-leg jeans or a puff shoulder top with straight-leg pants.
If you want to play with printing T-Shirts, dresses or unusual conditions, make it a fashionable moment by keeping the rest of the look in shape.
Make Sure Your Clothes Fit Perfectly
One trick to making any garment look excellent is to hire a good tailor. Tailored clothing doesn’t just look polished. It feels more comfortable too. Floor-dragging pants and awkwardly puckered dresses won’t make you feel elegant. When your pod wardrobe fits you, you can start to play with oversized and undersized items in a way that feels trendy rather than sloppy.
Learn To Balance Proportions
Balancing proportions is about designing your ensembles in such a way as to create an overall aesthetic harmony.
Hairstyles To follow
Long straight bob
- It has been one of the most popular for several years and has been worn by celebrities such as Kim Kardashian, Selena Gomez or Anne Hathaway.
- If we go back to the 90s, Victoria Beckham knew how to wear it perfectly sleek.
- Its benefits are that it is a timeless and versatile style since its length allows it to be worn loose, gathered, smooth or with waves.
- It is located just at the beginning of the shoulders and can lead to the clavicles. It is traditionally worn without bangs and layers.
- If you are obsessed with the Princess Diana style and try short hair for a season.
- But don’t find yourself in the fairy, then the chop bob will be a great option.
- It is a variation of the bob that the Princess of Wales wore in short layers that went from low to high to finish at her jaw’s height.
- These layers looked a lot of movement, with a subtle gradient at the front and crown.
- As well as being accompanied by a fringe. Style this style with the blow dryer and a stiff brush. Apply some setting spray gel to finish, and you’re good to go.
- If you consume very fine hair and want to make your hair have more volume, the blut bob is one of the best ways to achieve it.
- It is an avant-garde haircut and the most traditional bob that exists without layers. In a single length and at the level of the chin or slightly touching the neck.
- It was a complete obsession since it was part of some of the catwalks of the autumn-winter 2020 collections of brands. Such as Stella McCartney, Kitx and Giambattista Valli.
- To comb it, you can apply a spray texturizer. And smooth it a bit or let it dry naturally to let your waves predominate.