Depending on the formula’s components, the scrub can also hydrate the lips and nourish them with useful substances.
But often, store-bought lip scrubs are expensive. Every woman dreams of beautiful lips. To make this dream come true, you must take great care of them.
Why do we need a lip scrub?
Speaking of a lip scrub, you need first to clarify what a scrub is in general. An exfoliant (from English scrub – clean, exfoliate) is an exfoliating agent.
As a general rule, it uses to remove dead particles from the skin, clean pores, and remove all kinds of roughness, as we have said. The result is smooth and delicate skin, ready for new cosmetic treatments.
An exfoliator consists of two main ingredients: an abrasive and a cream or gel (also called a foundation).
Each of these two components has a different purpose. The abrasive acts as a cleaner on the skin’s surface; that removes roughness and flaking.
Natural and artificial particles can act as an exfoliating component, from crushed raw fruit seeds or coffee beans and sugar.
The cream makes this procedure pleasant and also softens the effect of the abrasive. Also, the gel or cream hydrates the skin at the same time.
Benefits of lip peeling:
- Cleaning dead cells -Nutrition
- Prevent the formation of wrinkles
- Visual correction (rubbing makes the lips more expressive and fleshy)
How to make a lip scrub at home?
Making a lip scrub is so easy! Its preparation will take you a couple of minutes of your free time.
- 1 tablespoon sugar (white/brown)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Food colouring (optional)
- Flavouring –Small bottle.
- Mix the sugar and honey in a small bowl.
- Add olive oil (coconut) and mix well.
- Add a couple of drops of food coloring and stir again.
- Add a little food flavoring. We recommend using your favourite scent, for example, cinnamon or others.
- Take a spoon and place the scrub in a pre-prepared jar. The most effective lip scrub is ready!
How to use a lip scrub correctly?
- Before exfoliating your lips, you must prepare your skin: soak a cotton ball or a napkin in hot water, squeeze it and apply it on your lips for 5 minutes.
- Only after the skin has softened can you use the scrub (on dry lips) and exfoliate the skin with light massages (two minutes will be enough), according to Krasotka.
- You can exfoliate your lips with your fingertips or with a soft toothbrush. Exfoliate your lips with a scrub twice a week.
- In addition to the correct preparation, it is essential to follow the product’s rules of use. It is imperative because miracle remedies can hurt.
- The scrub can only be applied to dry skin so as not to damage the lips.
- To prepare the product, you need to use only natural ingredients, and when buying ready-made scrubs, you should carefully read the composition.
- It is better to cook the product once, if it remains, it should be stored in the refrigerator in a closed container.
- The scrub should be applied with careful movements not to damage the delicate skin of the lips.
- After exfoliation, it is better to apply a moisturizing balm on the lips additionally.
- The procedure must be performing more than twice a week; otherwise, there is a risk of skin injury.
Also You can find more helpful resources at Marketing2Business
Everything You Need To Restore Your Classic Car
Restoring a classic car is a labor of love. It takes time and elbow grease to rebuild that rare model….
How To Solve Error Code [pii_email_07839aae5c620b3471dd]
However, when I open MS Outlook, the error message pii_email_07839aae5c620b3471dd always appears on the screen. MS Outlook has a considerable…