Table of Contents
One of the most visible wrinkles on the face and the first to appear are those on the forehead wrinkles.
These age or expression marks affect and bother both men and women. The concern about the lines of the forehead should not necessarily be associated with time.
Some people tend to have these marks from a very young age since they are closely linked to facial expressions.
- Taking care of your diet is essential to delay the appearance of wrinkles. It is necessary to maintain a balanced diet rich in fruits and vegetables.
- Exceptionally high in vitamins C and E, as they have powerful antioxidant properties.
- Vitamins can be consumed in capsules, but they will always be more beneficial if you consume them naturally.
- Some of the foods rich in vitamin E are hazelnuts, walnuts, sunflower oil, broccoli, spinach, and carrots.
- Vitamin C is found mainly in citrus fruits, such as orange, lemon, grapefruit, tomatoes, green leafy vegetables, and red peppers.
- It is essential that you consume some source of vitamin C daily since the body does not accumulate it.
- Skin hydration is best, for it is necessary creams moisturise and consume plenty of fluids.
- To keep the skin of the face and the rest of the body healthy, it is necessary to drink at least two litres of still water per day. It is also wise to avoid cigarettes, coffee, and high-fat junk food.
- A good idea to stay hydrated and at the same time take care of your diet is to prepare fruit smoothies that include carrots, oranges, strawberries and drink them daily.
Cleaning and skincare
- The skin area is very delicate since it is constantly exposed to the cold, the sun, and the dirt of the environment.
- So it is essential to clean the face daily and every fifteen days or at most a month to perform deep cleaning.
- You don’t need to spend money on cleansing, exfoliating or moisturizing creams for your face.
Take care of your facial expressions
- Some people have more marked lines on their forehead because they frown more or raise their eyebrows more.
- It can also happen because of squinting to see better. If this is your problem, buy glasses.
- It is not about being aware of the movements we make with our forehead all day.
- However, if we want these marks not to be accentuated, we must try not to frown so much.
- For those who have this custom incorporated, it may be a bit complex to banish it. However, after a few days, they will avoid it without reason.
- Finally, we suggest you perform a few briefs and straightforward facial exercises every day. It is one of the best ways to reduce and prevent expression marks on the forehead and eliminate frowning behaviour.
Also Read: Best Nail Glue – Choose The Best Nail Glue