Best Under Eye Concealer
Best under eye concealer options when choosing a concealer for dark circles are endless. It is not in vain the star makeup product.
There is always one, or several, in each toiletry bag.
Liquid with applicator
- It is the most common and widespread format among concealers, especially in those that incorporate a sponge applicator (identical to those of a gloss ).
- They allow to mark the lines with greater precision and dispense the product with ease and delicacy
1.Pat Away by Pixi
- The Pixi sponge is slightly more rounded than the others to simulate your finger’s shape by spreading the product in the most delicate areas.
- In addition to correcting with medium and natural coverage, it offers potent antioxidant protection.
2.The Eraser Eye by Maybelline
- More significant still is the Maybelline best-seller sponge, which pretends (and manages) to be like a real eraser. It is enriching with Goji berries for added hydration to the skin.
3.Nyx HD Photogenic
- The characteristic coverage of NYX Cosmetics products is evident with their best-selling concealer.
- It blends with the skin and camouflages imperfections while blurring the appearance of blemishes and hyperpigmented areas thanks to its concentrated formula rich in nourishing emollients.
4.Clinique Beyond Perfecting
- Clinique’s light, creamy formula is waterproof and provides 24-hour colour and hydration.
- It does not have an applicator but is dispensing through a small hole that allows you to use the right amount of product and be precise in the areas to be treating.
5.Infallible More than Concealer by L’Oréal Paris
- Ideal for creating a light and fluid primer before makeup, L’Oréal Paris Infallible Concealer works to hide imperfections and as a contouring and illuminating product.
6.No Makeup Concealer by Perricone MD
- In addition to correcting imperfections in the area, it works as a light treatment with a firming effect and, over time, visibly improves dark circles.
- Bags, wrinkles and sagging, in addition to lightening the area thanks to soy and rice. It also protects the skin with broad-spectrum SPF20.
7.Eye Zone Corrector by Shiseido
- Designed to achieve a subtle and precise finish, the Shiseido brush distributes your product to achieve an even skin tone and smooth fine lines wherever they are.
It is one of the most used textures by professional makeup artists. The reason? It is more resistant to sweat and humidity, offers a long duration and presents extra coverage.
1.Bobbi Brown concealer
- Its creamy texture melts when it comes into contact with the skin of the fingers and face.
- Its formula neutralizes the tone and contains skin conditioners that protect the delicate area under the eyes.
2.MAC Studio Finish
- MAC’s is an ultra-concentrated concealer that also provides SPF35 protection to the skin while covering all types of imperfections and even tattoos.
- Its method is enriched with vitamins C and E to offer antioxidant benefits and absorb excess oil and avoid shine.
Also You can find more helpful resources at royalbeautyblog