Galaxy S10e Dimensions
The new Samsung Galaxy S10e dimensions, a different model in concept but with high-end arguments.
At the highest level. And a more than attractive price. You can also solve errors as Microsoft Outlook error [pii_email_111dd8f5fa26379dc099]
Samsung Galaxy S10e, technical sheet
As we do at the beginning of each analysis in Engadget, we review below the technical characteristics of the Samsung Galaxy S10e through its technical sheet:
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT: 142.2 x 69.9 x 7.9mm, 150 grams
SCREEN Dynamic AMOLED: 5.8 “flat (Flat), Full HD +, 19: 9
PROCESSOR: Samsung Exynos 9820 (Octa-core, 8 nm)
RAM: 6 GB
STORAGE: 128 GB
Expandable: via Micro SD with up to 512 GB additional
OPERATING SYSTEM: Android 9 Pie
REAR CAMERAS: 16 MP (wide-angle f / 2.2) FF, Dual Pixel 12 MP (main) f / 1.5-f / 2.4 OIS AF
FRONTAL CAMERA: Dual Pixel 10 MP AF f / 1.9
DRUMS: 1 3,100 mAh, Fast Wireless Charging 2.0, Wireless PowerShare
SENSORS: Accelerometer, gyroscope, barometer, proximity, compass
SAFETY: Capacitive fingerprint reader, 2D facial recognition
CONNECTIVITY: 4G / LTE Cat.20, WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0
OTHERS: USB Type C, Dual GPS, NFC
PRICE: 749 euros
With this datasheet, the key to this Samsung is almost exclusively on the side of the dual camera and a lower price. But above all, its compact size.
Face identification takes centre stage
- One of the technological changes between the Galaxy S10e and its generation brothers is precise.
- One of the most interesting novelties of the Samsung Galaxy S10 +: the ultrasonic fingerprint sensor under the screen.
- This absence in the small of the Galaxy of 2019 has caused the odd change in the team’s design, of which we do not agree in most cases.
- Without technology to place the fingerprint reader under the screen or pretending to outdated the terminal by placing it on the back (not to mention taking it back on the front).
- Samsung pulls it down the middle street and puts it on the power button/lock on the side.
- We have seen this way of proceeding for many years in the Sony Xperia with quite good results.
More compact but high-quality screen
- If in design and as we will see the performance, the Samsung Galaxy S10e does.
- Not make concessions for being the smallest of the high range, the section of the screen was not going to be an exception.
- The Samsung Galaxy S10e dimensions is a screen with an OLED panel, in this generation with the surname Dynamic.
- Its aspect is 19: 9, it is perforated to offer space for the selfie camera, and the only downside on a technical level is in the resolution, which is “only” FullHD +.
- Although the diagonal is 5.8 inches, Samsung reduces the density and misses the opportunity to take advantage of this high-end resolution.
- Despite this, the thickness of 428 dpi is more than enough to have a level reading and use experience.
- Regarding the viewing angles, no problem with our tests these days.
- We have also not found fault with the automatic brightness control.
- One of the fastest on the market, and precise, adjusting the values comfortably both outdoors and indoors.
Headphone and WiFi 6 port
- We started the section dedicated to sound and connectivity with bad news: there is no FM radio.
- That said, the rest of the connectivity section of the Samsung Galaxy S10e meets an outstanding average.
- The main one is located in the lower frame, while the second one (stereo sound) integrates into the upper edge.
- The set has turned out to be of a reasonably high level.
- It stands out, especially in the reproduction of the medium frequencies, even at high volume, and with treble and bass. The set well deserves recognition.
- It is not the best sound on the market in the high range, but we will not be disappointed if it is a feature that we especially appreciate in a smartphone.
Just battery for the day
- Despite its reasonably contained weight, the Samsung Galaxy S10e has a 3,100 mAh battery, a considerable amount for its size and weight.
- If we add the excellent work of the processor and the contained screen resolution, there is room for manoeuvre to achieve a good autonomy that adds to the overall of this smartphone.
- That appreciation has not been fully reciprocating with mixed but intense use.
- Pulling more WiFi connectivity at home, the average autonomy of the Samsung Galaxy S10e has been 15 hours of use, always depending on the actual use made by each user of the terminal.
Double camera to secure photos
- One of the significant differences between the smallest of the Galaxy S10 and its media.
- And more expensive brothers is the photographic one.
- But do not think that the entire photographic system changes from the mid-range to the high-end models.
- Here the Samsung Galaxy S10e includes two of the three cameras of the Galaxy S10 +.
In addition, you can find more helpful resources at Thewebscience.
Everything You Need To Restore Your Classic Car
Restoring a classic car is a labor of love. It takes time and elbow grease to rebuild that rare model….
How To Solve Error Code [pii_email_07839aae5c620b3471dd]
However, when I open MS Outlook, the error message pii_email_07839aae5c620b3471dd always appears on the screen. MS Outlook has a considerable…