Detox Foot Pads
Here is no reliable evidence that detox foot pads work. Manufacturers of detox foot pads say their products draw toxins out of your body while you sleep.
Some manufacturers claimed that these products also treat high blood pressure, headaches, cellulite, depression, diabetes, insomnia, and weight loss.
Do Detox Foot Pads Work?
- Detox pads are glued to the soles of your feet and left there overnight, supposedly to draw out toxins, such as heavy metals.
- When you remove the detox pad in the morning, its dark or discoloured appearance, in theory, reflects the toxins that were flushed out of your body.
- However, no scientific study has been published to show that detox foot pads work or are safe.
- On the other hand, the Federal Trade Commission accused some detox foot pad distributors of misleading advertising.
Top 3 Detox Pads to Relieve Your Feet Pain
1. Kit of foot pads:
- This kit contains 100 adhesive sheets and 100-foot pads. They relieve pain and swelling in the feet after a long day at work.
- These pads are certified by the FDA, CE, ISO since 2008. You can use them at bedtime or while you don’t have to walk. You can buy this kit for only $ 23.95.
2. Pain relief patches:
- These patches help to have a better quality of sleep, relief of muscle tension and physical discomfort. The main function is to eliminate pain in the feet and also, to release stress.
- The patches are made with bamboo technology. They are used to promote healthy circulation, health and metabolic well-being and also help eliminate bad odors. You can buy them for $ 19.
3. Foot pads: 10 patches with 10 adhesive sheets:
- The main ingredient in these pads is distilled bamboo vinegar powder. They help reduce swollen feet and relieve frequent pain.
- Bamboo Vinegar is the result of 26 years of research and is produced by a manufacturer with 10 years of experience and FDA certification.
- Using these pads will release bad toxins from the body and detoxify the body.
Also Read: How to Use DSLR As A Webcam? – Camera Software, Party Software, and More
Also Read: Castor Oil for Eyebrows – Ingredients, Preparation, and More
Review Detox Foot Pads – Top 3 Detox Pads to Relieve Your Feet Pain.