Castor Oil for Eyebrows
Castor oil for eyebrows. This substance is well known for making eyelashes look longer and thicker.
Castor oil mask to grow eyebrows
- 2 teaspoons castor oil
- 1 vitamin E capsule
- 1 teaspoon peppermint oil
- With the help of a needle, make a small hole in the vitamin E capsule. Then, squeeze its contents into a container (make sure your hands are freshly washed).
- Add the castor oil and peppermint oil. Mix the ingredients using a small spoon or wooden stick until they are completely combined. Ready, you already have a home remedy that will make your eyebrows grow thick.
- Run a cotton swab through the mixture, making sure it absorbs the liquid.
- Apply the mask on your eyebrows every night before going to sleep. Remember that your skin must be clean and dry.
- The next day, wash your face regularly. The consequences will be obvious after a few weeks.
Castor oil benefits for eyebrows
Medical News Today explains that this substance is created from the pits of the Ricinus communis plant, which is innate to Africa and Asia.
It is used for many medical conditions, such as digestive problems, acne, and sensitive skin.
It contains ricinoleic acid, which is known to inhibit the growth of bacteria; Also, it has anti-inflammatory properties and fatty acids that stimulate the development of the eyebrows.
High Moisturizing Power:
- We spend a lot of time hydrating our hair, but the truth is that we rarely do the same in the eyebrow area, and this is a mistake.
- If you want to prevent this area from being dry, in addition to enhancing shine and softness, you can also try this oil.
- Its oily texture, together with its interesting properties, can deeply hydrate, creating a protective film that will retain moisture for much longer.
- The result will be hydrated brows with a unique appearance.
Also Read: Microsoft Band – Review, Display, and More
Also Read: Best Eye Cream – 7 Best Eye Creams To Choose