Body Wash For Acne
Do you have body wash for acne skin upside down? Most of us are not aware that body acne is a little different from facial acne.
Because the skin on our body has larger pores than our face, face washes mean facial acne, and they do not provide any results for body acne.
1. CLn Body Wash
This body wash is designing for acne, infection, eczema, dermatitis, and folliculitis. It does not dry out the skin.
However, it is a perfect alternative to bleach baths. It helps reduce swelling and redness of acne without causing dryness.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Gently cleanses and hydrates
- A little expensive
- It must be used regularly to see results.
2. Foaming PanOxyl Acne Wash
PanOxyl Acne Wash Foam contains 10% Benzoyl Peroxide. It is instrumental in terminating acne-causing bacteria and preventing new acne breakouts.
Even though it contains high amounts of benzoyl peroxide, it is safe to use on the skin. This product also has anti-inflammatory and exfoliating properties.
- Effective in preventing new outbreaks
- The high concentration of benzoyl peroxide
- May cause irritation
- For some people, it can lead to peeling of the skin
3. Murad Acne Body Wash
The main elements in this body wash are acne – glycolic acid, salicylic acid, date seed powder, green tea extract and liquorice excerpt.
The mixture of glycolic and salicylic acid penetrates the skin and cleanses the pores.
Green tea and liquorice extract soothe irritated skin. Date seed powder exfoliates impurities and dead skin.
- Continuous use of it can clear severe acne.
- Cleanser and moisturizes
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- the solution developed by dermatologists
- Forms less foam compared to other products.
4. Peter Thomas Polishing Stain Beads
This product contains cutting edge oil reduction and acne treatment ingredients. Jojoba pearls present in it gently rub the dead skin and leave it blemish-free.
Salicylic acid and glycolic acid are influential acne fighters. Apart from that, they unclog pores and stimulate cell growth.
- Perfect for oily skin
- gently exfoliates
- A little expensive
- Dry skin, so it is better to use a moisturizer
- May cause skin irritation
5. Integrity Acne Wash Benzoyl Peroxide
This body wash cleanses and prevents acne, as it contains benzoyl peroxide (BPO). BPO kills acne-causing bacteria in the pores of the skin.
This body wash is one of the most robust benzoyl peroxide wash and over the counter.
- Parabens, fragrances, and cruelty-free
- Useful in treating severe acne
- It May be a bit harsh for sensitive skin
- It can dry out the skin, so it should be following by a moisturizer
- Not suitable for all skin types, so best for patch testing
6. Exposed Body Wash
This product contains 3 active ingredients that fight acne. Salicylic acid is useful to unclog pores. Pro-vitamin B5 restricts the production of excess oil.
Sage extract is useful for detoxifying the skin. It contains tea tree oil and green tea extracts that kill acne-causing bacteria and prevent future breakouts.
- Sulfates and parabens
- It does not dry out the skin
- It can be rummage-sale as a spot treatment
- Not just dry skin
- People with susceptible skin should avoid this product.
Also Read: Best Body Lotion – Body Lotion The Best Options On the Market
Also You can find more helpful resources at healthsaf
Review Body Wash For Acne – 6 Best Body Wash For Acne.