Best Korean Skincare
Best Korean skincare are serious about skin, and they also know what they want: innovation, gentle ingredients.
Excellent packaging, and they don’t want to pay a fortune for it.
Here are the latest, greatest, and highest-priced innovations in skincare
1.Atoclassic Real Soothing Tonic 1:
- A strong trio of traditional herbs – chrysanthemum, ginseng and liquorice – make this an essence that incredibly soothes the skin.
- Bedside Mask, Lavander Milk, by Eco Your Skin:
- The easiest way to get glowing skin? Lean into this mask, made with mild lavender and exfoliating salicylic acid, right before bed.
2.April Skin Magic Stone:
- Well-loved in Korea, this “magic stone” is made from charcoal to remove pores of dirt, oil, and other impurities.
- It is also augmented with hyaluronic acid to hydrate as it detoxifies the skin. Magic, indeed.
3.Skin Ultra H20 water jelly modelling mask:
- While they certainly look like paper, surprisingly, these aren’t super fancy supplements, even though they are super light-hearted.
- Inside each coloured tube, you’ll find two moulding masks formulated with antioxidant-packed green tea and hydrating hyaluronic acid.
- Which transform into a jelly-like texture and give skin a supple, moist finish.
4.Dr Dream Radiance Powder Essence:
- Not precisely a cleanser and not an exfoliator, this powder-to-liquid formula, called “essence,” melts into the skin to hydrate.
- And glow from within, thanks to vitamin C and rose stem cell extracts.
5.C200 Bubble Peeling Pad:
- You’ll love this palm-sized pad filled with lactic energy scrubs and glycolic acid, which will shed dead cells that built up over the holidays.
- New Years, and long after, the groundhog saw its shadow.
6.Shangpree Marine Energy Eye Mask:
- Made with mild hyaluronic acid and calming seaweed, these refreshing gels will flush and plump up tired eyes.
- They are like cucumber slices in a gel form that adheres to your skin and mould to your contours.
7.Neogen White Truffle Laycure Oil Stick:
- This TSA-safe tube made with truffle oil to keep your dry and stress skin hydrate, even while on the go.
- Store it in your purse or on your desk for mid-day touch-ups.
8.My Mentor Dr G Brightening Peeling Cream:
- Packed with just about every type of acid (BHA, AHA, and PHA), this “peeling” cream does it all.
- Exfoliates dead skin cells absorbs excess oil, and targets dark spots. Cover it before sleeping for soft, smooth and glowing skin.
Also, You can find more helpful resources at techiescity.