A toothpaste tablets of Toothpaste takes approximately 500 years to degrade. The standard model is made with 11 layers of plastics, polymers.
And resins, so it is impossible to recycle it either. If we contemplate that millions of these tubes are thrown away each year, we face a severe environmental problem.
- Toothpaste in Tablets 60 tablets of mint flavor toothpaste #ZeroWaste alternative to plastic toothpaste tubes. You can use half a tablet per wash.
How to use
- Bite half or a whole toothpaste
- Brush your teeth with the wet brush
- Watch how it foams when brushing
- Rinse with plenty of water when finished and smile a lot
We finally managed to get a “plastic-free bathroom”!
- It is projected that, around the world, some 900 million tubes of Toothpaste are disposed of annually, which is a severe environmental problem.
- Since this waste is practically impossible to recycle, so it ends up in landfills. With our glass container, you will no longer be part of that sad statistic.
- The bottle is reused; even soon, we will have a returnable glass system. Practical for travelling.
- It is unnecessary to take a large tube of Toothpaste, just a few pills, it is also not a liquid, so it is not a problem in airport security.
- However, we recommend using half a tablet or a whole tablet per brushing to enjoy all the benefits of this spectacular product. Average duration: 30 to 40 days
- This product is 100% vegan and zero waste (free of traces of nuts, soy and gluten). They also have their FDA certifications and care systems for each ingredient.
No harsh chemicals: No sulfates, parabens or preservatives. Safe for children and your body. We will not ever test on animals, and our tablets are vegan
Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, xylite, calcium hydrogen phosphate, sodium lauryl acid, menthol, sodium bicarbonate, sorbitol, magnesium stearate.
Xylitol: Repels bacteria that cause cavities and is naturally sweet.
Sodium Bicarbonate: Helps balance PH levels in the mouth.
Mint Flavor: It makes your breath and tablets taste clean and fresh.
An innovative solution without waste and plastic:
- The idea came about when Mike Medicoff’s 16-year-old daughter Sydney set about making her home free of plastic waste, they explain.
- When it came to Toothpaste, the problem was that today no option does not include plastic for storage.
- Medicoff and Vince investigated how to make a toothpaste that does not need a plastic tube, a job that took them almost a year and 119 recipes.
- However, it is how we came to Change Toothpaste, a tablet that, they explain, is placed in the mouth, bitten and then brushed.
- It would cause the creation of foam to do the process we all know and are using to.
- According to the information, the Change tablets do not contain fluoride, gluten, dairy products, nuts or soy.
- And can even be used by vegetarians. Ingredients include dicalcium phosphate, erythritol, xylitol.
- Spearmint flavor, sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate, sodium bicarbonate, menthol, silicon dioxide, and Mentha spicata leaf extract.
In addition, you can read more helpful resources at beaucenter
Everything You Need To Restore Your Classic Car
Restoring a classic car is a labor of love. It takes time and elbow grease to rebuild that rare model….
How To Solve Error Code [pii_email_07839aae5c620b3471dd]
However, when I open MS Outlook, the error message pii_email_07839aae5c620b3471dd always appears on the screen. MS Outlook has a considerable…